Monday, October 10, 2005

Back in Green and Gold!

I am sure everyone has given up on me since my last post was what.......more than 9 months ago ?? What is the statute of limitations for forgiveness for not posting in almost a year ?

Well, it's been a busy year, I was out of the country for a short period of time, my wife is pregnant with our first child (whoo hoo!), work is nuts, and when baseball season is in session I just naturally spend more time watching it then writing about it, not to mention keeping up with life.

Well I'm back and I promise to be more active in posting, I tend to be more active in the offseason anyways, I find it almost as exciting as the regular baseball season as the annual trade of players, firings and hirings, and contract negotiations shape the season yet to come.

With that, let me end by saying I am sorry, forgive me, and on to the next post !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home