Saturday, April 15, 2006

Texas, Take 2

Ok, gearing up for Texas game 2, We have:


Padilla

Vs.

Harden


I'm predicting a bit of a pitcher's duel, with the edge to Harden slightly with a just under 3.0 ERA for Harden compared to Padilla's 3.0, with the batting force of the A's edging out the Rangers. Look for a tight game.

Update (SwizStick):
Oh. My.
Damn did I miss a good one. My wife and I were up in Sacramento visiting her sister on Saturday and so I missed the game. And I can't believe I did.

Harden, despite walking 5 and allowing 3 hits, managed to get through 7 innings with 8 strikeouts. But the big news happened in the bottom of the 6th inning, where the A's were trailing 4 to 2.

Up comes Chavez, Thomas, and Bradley, who each hit back-to-back-to-back homeruns on the first pitch each. Un-freakin'-believable.

Kennedy has been a nice surprise so far this season in the bullpen. Let's hope he can keep up the good work. I never worry about The Duke, and Street got his 3rd save.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home